Honestly Sponsored Post
I have been enjoying True Made Foods Barbecue Sauce and Ketchup for about one year now. What attracted me to this amazing brand is the fact that their products are packed with veggies and has half the sugar of other brands.In fact, True Made Foods ketchup and barbecue sauce’s are packed with vegetables like carrots,butternut squash and spinach.
When Tamara from Caribbean Green Living invited me to Techmunch,I had no idea that my favorite brand of barbecue sauce and ketchup was going to be there. However they were and had samples for everyone to try. However I didn’t try any because I literally had a box of their ketchup and three gallons of their barbecue sauce at home. I am a sign, sealed and delivered believer in their products. They literally sell the best barbecue I’ve ever tasted.
Their products go perfect with roasted vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower and are the perfect addition to most dishes. Today I made a super-simple snack of fried plantain,Caribbean sweet potatoes and English potatoes. I could literally think of no better way to enjoy these veggies than with True Made Foods. I honestly love this brand and I know that you will too.
Plantain and Chips
- 1 just ripe plantain
- 2 Caribbean sweet potatoes
- 2 English potatoes
- Enough oil to coat the bottom of the frying pan
- Salt to taste
- Peel and slice the plantain thinly.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and then cut them into small chip sizes.
- Peel the potatoes and then cut them into small chip sizes.
- Heat the oil up in a frying pan.
- Fry the plantain on both sides until golden brown.
- Fry the potatoes until golden brown.
- Lightly salt the potatoes and serve with True Made Foods ketchup or barbecue sauce.